Sunday 3 April 2016

Easter 2016

Since I was a baby my family and I have been going to my grandma and grandpa's farm to celebrate all kinds of special days. In particular, Easter has always been one of my favourite times of the year.

This weekend is Easter weekend and I have just returned from the farm. I compared the other memories to the ones I had made today with my family and the only difference form when I was little and now is our ages. The traditions live on!

We had an easter egg hunt, and a huge dinner. My grandma is a very hardworking woman and she always amazes me with how much she does for our family and for the community!

Perhaps it is time for a change from the Easter egg hunts because we are getting older but we don't dare say anything to my grandma. It brings her so much joy. My brother and I decided to record some videos of the happy day! We got a few good laughs from viewing afterwards.

This is how I enjoy my (few) days off. I laugh with my family and make memories to last a lifetime. I am very thankful for who is in my life and for the love and support we share!




All the chocolate!



Rewind time!


Here comes the Easter bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment